Your access to, and use of, the site is subject to the following; please read these terms of and conditions of use, because it constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and Mudd+Wyeth LLC
. Our lives will be a lot better if you comply to these conditions.
Ownership of Content
Thank you for visiting us at www.muddandwyeth.com
which is operated by Mudd+Wyeth LLC
Contents and Copyright, Trademark and Related Issues
The contents, all content, including information, text and graphics and all other material contained on our website are for your personal information and purposes only. You must not alter any copyright or notice we place on our content. You may only use our content as permitted by our terms and conditions. The trademark, names, slogans, characters and service marks, known as Trademarks, displayed on our website belong to Mudd+Wyeth
or have been licensed to us. Nothing contained on our website should be construed as granting any license or right to use in any way. Your use or misuse of the Trademarks displayed on our website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions is strictly prohibited. Mudd+Wyeth
will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. Any and all rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Your Use of the Site Copy
- With the exception of images of people or places that are located outside the "Press Center" section of the site, you may download Content, but only for noncommercial, personal use and provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the content
- You may not use images of people or places that are located outside of the "Press Center" section of the site without Mudd+Wyeth's, LLC written permission
- content within the "Press Center" section of the site may be reproduced solely for editorial purposes in daily newspapers, general circulation news magazines, trade publications and the social and broadcast media
- you may not distribute, modify, copy (except as outlined above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use the content without the express permission of Mudd+Wyeth, LLC
- You are prohibited from using the site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous,obscene, vulgar, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material that could or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any laws.
- Mudd+Wyeth will cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or direction Mudd+Wyeth to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information
Disclaimer of Warrantied
All contents are subject to change without notice and is provided to you as is without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing Mudd+Wyeth, LLC
neither warrants nor represents that your use of any content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the content will be accurate, complete or up to date. Additionally with reference to any postings, chats, discussions, postings, transmissions and the like that may be on our site, Mudd+Wyeth
also assumes no responsibility for harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous inflammatory, pornographic, profane material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law contained in any such locations on the site.
Exclusion of Liability
Your use of this site is at your own risk. Neither Mudd+Wyeth
nor any of its agents affiliates, officers or directors nor any of its agents or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site are liable for any direct or indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential or other damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this site or content wether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of any such damages
Links to Third Party Sites
The site may contain links to sites owned and operated by parties other than Mudd+Wyeth, LLC
. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Mudd+Wyeth
does not control and is not responsible for the content or privacy policies on or security of such sites. Mudd+Wyeth
specifically disclaims any such responsibility if such sites:
- infringe any third party's intellectual property rights
- are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading
- are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose
- do not provided adequate security
- contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature
- are libelous or defamatory
- neither does Mudd+Wyeth endorse the content or any of the products or services available on such site
- any links to such sites, you do so at your own risk and without permission of Mudd+Wyeth
Software and other materials on this site may be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this site may downloaded and exported to any prohibited countries or territories to which the United States has has embargoed goods. Mudd+Wyeth
does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States export laws.
Nutrition and Wellness Information
The nutritional content posted on our YaffBars is meant to provide general nutritional information. This content information is not intended to be construed as or be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, veterinarian or qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition related to you or your pet.
If you think that you have a medical emergency, call your doctor, 911 or veterinarian immediately. Neither we nor this site recommends endorses any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures opinions, course of treatment or therapy or other information on or associated with the site. You should always consult with your own or your pet's health care professional concerning your particular or your pet's particular circumstances and needs and not rely on our site or content. Using our site is solely at your own risk.
Law and Jurisdiction